Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fathers day in ABQ

ABQ summer drive...2012
The ONLY way she would stop crying the last 1 1/2 hours on our trip was to hold her brothers hand! 


Telling her great-grandma thank you for her teddy bear!


Showing Noah her new bear...she loved it!


A fun lunch with great grandparents!!  We love you guys!


Being goofy with nana...



I LOVE this little girl! 


Fun afternoon with nana and grandpa!



A museum with planes, huge army trucks, and bombs=a boys favorite place!


My FAVORITE 4 year old!!  LOVE this kid!



Natural history museum...Noah thought this was a REAL t-rex...he wouldn't come near it until he saw it didn't bite his little sister's head off! 



Father's Day 2012...celebrating what an amazing, hard working, fun loving dad you truly are!


3 generations of Montoya men...



How high can you throw me dad???


That is a little high for mom's liking...she LOVED it though!



Father's day with HIS dad...hasn't happened in WAY to long!!





My turn dad...how high can you throw me???  High enough I think!!


1 comment:

  1. Meghan I LOVE your blog and pics! And OMG I especially LOVE the father's day pics! You guys have had such a fun summer, so so happy you were able to take this trip and Jose was able to go with:) Super cute! Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete