Thursday, April 12, 2012


Alex playing with a new toy for her birthday!


Noah playing at Chuck E Cheese!


Moni, Alex, and I celebrating Gavin's 3rd birthday!


Hanging out with Nana and Grandpa!


We love Uncle Josh!


ABQ zoo with a couple of the sweetest girls ever!


Spring break 2012!


I think Alex likes it!


Holding hands with Cadence!!  He tells me weekly he is going to marry her and ask her daddy for permission!!


Just being goofy!


Happy birthday daddy!!


I think this monkey is ready for a nap on the tree!


Is there a safer place than in your dad's arms??


Nope...



Just being silly!


I love watching the relationship they are developing grow!  A sibling is one of the greatest gifts God could have ever given to us!!

It has been a busy couple months for us!  We went to ABQ to see family and friends, celebrated daddy's birthday, went to Flagstaff, and had a few play dates over spring break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment